Complexion Perfection Peel
All; except highly sensitive
This dramatically effective exfoliation treatment clarifies and improves the texture of all skin types. It diminishes the appearance of fine lines to reveal smoother, silkier skin giving it that natural glow. Natural pumpkin pulp extract is rich in enzymes, antioxidant beta carotene and over 100 essential nutrients. Synergistically working miracles with the pineapple and papaya enzymes, glycolic acid and beta-hydroxy acid willowbark to loosen dead skin cells and clear up pores.
How To Use:
Apply a moderate amount over cleansed face and neck, avoid your eye area. You may feel a brief stinging sensation when applied but should disappear quickly. Leave on for 10 minutes, with or without steam. Remove thoroughly with cool water, gently massage in circular motions for grains to loosen dead skin cells. Follow with toner and moisturizer appropriate for your skin type. Shall irritation develop, discontinue use and consult your skincare professional.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids are natural acids found in foods like sugar cane, fruits like apples, oranges, lemons and even milk. Cleopatra bathed in milk to smooth and exfoliate the skin. AHA's remove the dead skin cell layer, which collects as we get older making our lines and wrinkles look deeper, and it removes them renewing your skin. Nothing is as effective as Alpha Hydroxy Acids. http://www.doctoroz.com/
- Beta Hydroxy Acids causes the cells of the epidermis to shed more readily, opening clogged pores and neutralizing bacteria within, preventing pores from clogging up again by constricting pore diameter, and allowing room for new cell growth.
- Pineapple and papaya enzymes digest dead skin cells.
- Pumpkin Pulp contains a dramatically effective proteolytic enzyme, high concentrations of beta carotene and over 100 essential nutrients for your skin.
- Phytocollagen and phytohyaluronate to hydrate.
- Asafetida extract helps to even skin tone!
- Frankincense and orange oils combine with pumpkin to create the delicious fragrance.
Paraben, SLS, FD + C color free - not animal tested cruelty free