Powerful Protecting Cream
Extracted from Chamomile, Azulene is best known for its calming and healing benefits, making this crème ideal for those who experience occasional sensitivity or have normal to rosacea- prone skin. Calming Stoneroot extract, Jojoba and Avocado oils offer soothing hydration and nourishment to inflamed or sensitive skin. Boswellia Serrata extract inhibits 5-lipoxygenase enzyme that leads to inflammation. Antioxidant Vitamins A & E aids in the protection of sensitive or fragile skin.
Featured Ingredients: Guaiazulene, Shea Butter, Rosehip Oil, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Phyto Hyaluronate, Carrot Seed Oil.
How To Use:
After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer of cream to face and neck every other night for one week, then nightly. After two weeks may use day and night as skin condition dictates. Use caution when combining with exfoliating treatments. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult with your skincare specialist.
- Guaiazulene also known as ‘azulene’, this ingredient’s roots reach back to the 15th century. Guaiazulene is a prime active ingredient that works to alleviate the red swelling stages of acne to promote clearer skin, and has antioxidant properties that can lessen the effects of free radicals on the skin
- Boswellia Serrata is traditionally used to reduce fine lines, it increases skin's elasticity, fights inflammation by preventing substances that cause inflammation from forming and it's antiseptic and antibiotic promoting wound healing.
- Shea Butter moisturizes dry skin.
- Rosehip Oil It helps reduce scars and fine lines. It is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil is rich in beta carotene, vitamins A and E and pro-vitamin A. It helps to heal dry, chapped and cracked skin, balances the moisture in skin.
Paraben, SLS, FD + C color free - not animal tested cruelty free