Calendula + Evening Primrose Cream
Skin Type: DRY/SENSITIVE, ALL SKIN TYPES
Product Description: This product is a rich, lipid-infused moisturizer that quickly penetrates the skin. Perfect for those who are in need of more hydration and/ or have a weakened skin barrier. Enriched with lipids sourced from shea butter, avocado, and evening primrose oil this moisturizer nourishes the skin with essential phytonutrients, effectively conditioning, strengthening and safeguarding it through the moisturization process.
Client Use: After cleansing and toning, warm a small amount of Crème between palms and smooth over face and neck.
Professional Use: As a finishing product for clients with sensitive dehydrated or dry skin or after an exfoliation treatment, warm a small amount in hands and massage gently over face and neck.
pH 6.8 - 7.3
- Burdock Root Extract is a natural extract of the roots of Arctium Lappa. Burdock root ofers skin soothing benefit.
- Evening Primrose Oil is an oil extremely high in gamma-linolenic acid. This essential fatty acid is ideal for use in mature or stressed skin type products.
- Allantoin improves the skin's moisture retention providing a smoothening effect.
- Calendula Extract (also called common marigold). Its petals contain high levels of triterpenoid esters and the carotenoids; flavoxanthin and auroxanthin. It offers dry skin soothing and moisturizing benefits.
- Carrot Root Extract is a natural extract of the root of Daucus Carota Sativa. Carrots can help soothe the skin, focusing on moisturization. Carrots contain beta carotene which contains vitamin A and is also an antioxidant.
* PARABEN, SLS, FD + C color free
* CRUELTY FREE- not animal tested